What implications does the presidential election hold for the future of pre-K -12 policy? What direction would the leading candidates pursue? How might a shift in Congress’s political balance complicate matters? Meanwhile, a dozen governors’ seats are in play, from Oregon to Indiana and North Carolina, setting the stage for state-policy shifts.
- Frederick Hess, American Enterprise Institute
- Andrew Rotherham, Bellwether Education
- Randi Weingarten, American Federation of Teachers
- Martin West, Harvard University
- Andrew Ujifusa, Education Week (moderator)