This special, morning-long session features a series of speakers aiming to illuminate under-recognized or under-reported facets of the challenges of providing equitable opportunities for all students. Topics examined include social mobility, cultural questions, combatting trauma, and solutions focusing on equity.
- Tiffany Anderson, Jennings (Mo.) School District
- Ronald Ferguson, Harvard University
- Sonja Santelises, Education Trust
- Mario Small, Harvard University
- Paul Tough, author
- Jane Waldfogel, Columbia University
- Steve Drummond, NPR (moderator)