Undocumented immigrants who entered the United States as children are often known as “DREAMers,” for the failed Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act. In the face of instability, many DREAMers have turned to advocacy. DREAMers share their immigration stories and discuss the media’s approach to reporting on the undocumented.
- Erendira Calderon, Fearless Undocumented Alliance
- Ainslya Charlton, UndocuBlack Network
- Jose Machado, Miami Dade College
- Jin Park, Act on a Dream at Harvard College
- Christine Armario, The Associated Press (moderator)