In the 10 years since Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey posted his first tweet — “just setting up my twttr” — a lot has changed in social media. Which platforms — next-generation and old school — should you be using for audience engagement, and how? This session examines a range of platforms and takes a deep dive on a few highly effective tools.
- Daren Briscoe, GMMB
- Jack Fleming, The Education Trust
- Ashley Inman, Collaborative for Student Success
- Patrick Riccards, The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- Michelle Lerner, District of Columbia Public Schools (moderator)
- Barbara McKenna, WestEd (moderator)