Experts and advocates take stock of how early childhood and K-12 education issues are factoring into the presidential campaign. They offer analysis of the candidates’ track records, campaign rhetoric, and specific plans (or lack thereof), and explore the complex politics of education policy.
- Charles Barone, Democrats for Education Reform
- Frederick Hess, American Enterprise Institute
- Becky Pringle, National Education Association
- Martin West, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Andrew Ujifusa, Education Week (Moderator)