How does student-centered learning change the pupil-teacher working relationship? And what do we know about the longterm benefits of the educational approach? We’ll hear from a student who has graduated from a school that was an early adopter of student-centered learning, as well as a student and teachers currently using it in their classrooms.
- David DesRoches, WNPR Connecticut Public Radio (Moderator)
- Josh Botterman, University of California, Berkeley
- Jennifer Hayes, Revere High School (Massachusetts)
- Stephanie Hernandez, Cesar E. Chavez Multicultural Academic Center (Chicago)
- Lesley Perez, Cesar E. Chavez Multicultural Academic Center (Chicago)