Hundreds of thousands of students dropped out of college during the pandemic. But some colleges have seen demand and enrollment rise. In this webinar held Friday, Oct. 22, 2021, researchers and educational leaders of colleges bucking the downward trend shared insights about why and what this means for the future of higher education.
The participants were:
- Mitch Daniels, Purdue University
- Melissa Marx, Johns Hopkins University
- Shouan Pan, Seattle Colleges
- Doug Shapiro, National Student Clearinghouse
- Betty Vandenbosch, Coursera
- Kim Clark, EWA (moderator)