Are you dreaming about writing a book about education? Watch the video below to get firsthand advice from education journalists who have sold books and an agent who has helped education journalists get published in this Education Writers Association webinar.
- The challenges and strategies of transitioning from education journalist to book author.
- How (or whether) to balance a day job with a book project.
- What it takes to get an agent.
- Melissa Korn, Wall Street Journal reporter and author of Unacceptable: Privilege, Deceit & the Making of the College Admissions Scandal
- Danielle Dreilinger, independent journalist, author of The Secret History of Home Economics, forthcoming in May 2021
- Jeff Selingo, independent journalist and author of Who Gets In & Why: A Year Inside College Admissions
- Gail Ross, president of the Ross Yoon Agency
- Adam Harris, reporter at The Atlantic and author of The State Must Provide, forthcoming in August 2021 (moderator)